Friday, January 12, 2007

Sahara Progress II


I just finished the 2nd Inc Round for the Hip Increases. So far so good. And it seems to fit well, although I am a bit worried about the wide opening of the neckline. Before I tried it on, I used scrap yarns to hold the two front sides closer as they just wanted to curl inward and it was difficult to see how wide they are. But I guess the front will look more proper as the neckline portion gets done. Keeping fingers crossed...

剛織完腰身到下擺的第二次加針, 想來試穿一下. 穿起來好像還合身, 只是有點擔心這領口看起來好大. 試穿前用別線把兩襟稍微拉近一點, 因為織片捲捲的, 很不容易看出尺寸是否剛好. 希望領口織好後, 看起來會比較"正常"一點...


A peek at Tilli Tomas Rock Star in Atmosphere. This is for the bottom hem, sleeve hem, and the neckline. Isn't it beautiful just to look at?

這個Tilli Tomas Rock Star的線是要用來織下擺, 袖口, 和領/胸口的部分. 覺得這線這樣看就很美了, 有點捨不得拆開來用... (神經哦! 線不拿來用要幹什麼?...)


My dog got bored watching me taking pictures of myself...

我們家寶貝老狗看我照相看到快睡著...